This page has moved to a new address.

Back in the Game

The Five Fish: Back in the Game

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Back in the Game

Okay, so I slacked off on my blog thing....not that I am not busy finishing my degree, keeping house, playing Jose the yard man and Pedro the pool guy, and raising three kids...yeah, not busy at all. But I did keep the same URL so I don't create any further confusion for my herd of following minions (yeah right!). Now I have a bit more time since the Squids can move more and are self entertained and Grant is so wonderful about playing with them...though I have to remind him that they are still fragile because they are babies. Beating up a sibling is not optional until they can beat you back. Hope to post some more updates about us soon. Until then......enjoy the happy Squid faces!
!