This page has moved to a new address.

Why I love AZ

The Five Fish: Why I love AZ

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Why I love AZ

Yesterday was so awesome. I woke up to my husband and three beautiful kids and to top the whole day off.......I got to open all my windows in the house and my back door. I think the high for yesterday was in the 70s and the day was absolutely fabulous! We went on our evening walk and I had to bundle up all the kids in sweaters and hoodies and Chad and I put light sweaters on because the wind was blowing and the night air was a bit chilly. However, you know you live in AZ when you are wearing a sweater, shorts and flip flops.

Then this morning I woke up to a bit of a chill in my house. I figured because the AC had just run not too long ago. WRONG! The thermostat said 68* and the thermometer outside my kitchen window said 50*. FABULOUS!!! I actually had to put a robe on this morning. More beautiful days to come as we head into the AZ winter. I love it here because 1) NO SNOW (Love the snow, very pretty.....but hate living where there is snow and bitter cold) and 2) 70* November and December's rock.