This page has moved to a new address.

Your Newest Mormon

The Five Fish: Your Newest Mormon

Monday, November 23, 2009

Your Newest Mormon


Yes, that hot vixen....
Should be Mormon!
And for those who are Mormon, I would convert to LDS to be proper.
Here are my reasons to be Mormon:
  • All my friends are LDS (at least a good portion)
  • LDS have THE BEST support and networking
  • They never cuss (this would be good redemption for my sailor mouth)
  • I have enough kids to work my way into the lower echelon 
  • I drive a B M W (Big Mormon Wagon) aka The Minivan
  • I buy in bulk already
  • I believe Jesus was a carpenter (LOL!)
  • I do not celebrate Easter the way Catholics and some Christians celebrate...just the bunny (ha ha!!)
  • I live in Mesa, AZ aka the Little Provo of Arizona
  • I have lived in more Mormon towns than not (Mesa, Chandler, Show Low, Snowflake, St Johns WREAK of LDS  lol!!)
  • I have a standing order from a LDS friend for 50% tithing and 50% Sundays, that's a killer deal!
  • I am within walking distance to a local church, seriously, like I can see the steeple from my kitchen window!
  • They won't have to baptize me again when I am dead
  • I like this line of clothes and am holding a Shade Clothing giveaway (My friend Carissa told me I don't get any more Mormon than that!)
  • Finally....I have the MOTHER of all reasons to convert to LDS


I HAVE THE MOTHER OF ALL PANTRIES!!!
YES!!
My walk in. Fully stocked. Loaded to the Hilt
PANTRY!

Those shelves are 24" or more deep...with FOOD!

Now I should show you my Mormon garage with water, another fridge, and all my extra canned/dry goods!

Labels: ,