This page has moved to a new address.

Have to get this off my Chest!

The Five Fish: Have to get this off my Chest!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Have to get this off my Chest!

I know this will be TMI for most folks but I have to say this as I am a proud Mommy.

I am no longer breast-feeding....no....that is not something to be proud of.....I am proud that I have pain stakingly breastfed TWINS for the last 8 months and now I am a free woman! For those who are of the LLLI they would scold me and more than likely crucify me, but I have to say that fueling my squids like that is very emotional and draining after a while. And if you have ever seen a woman breast feed multiples.....you gain a new respect and understanding on why God granted you two of almost everything! Even then....tough job! So the Squids are enjoying their new ability and freedom of "baba's" and I got to free my girls again!