This page has moved to a new address.

A Super Halloween

The Five Fish: A Super Halloween

Sunday, November 01, 2009

A Super Halloween

At times a mom can over think a situation. I was always told by my mother, buy the RIGHT size as some items run larger (like costumes) and some run smaller (wedding dresses).

So this year I was the ultimate mom with the goal to totally humilate her twins in true mom style with the sick humor that I have. Murphy and Karma stepped in. Foiled again.

The gnomes were suppose to dress up as just that! GNOMES! AWESOME! Garden gnomes. But alas, I think one garden gnome was called away for a Travelocity commercial. So the Little Bitty was left to tend to the garden by herself while I rushed as fast as I could to the store to exchange the too small gnome outfit for one that fit.

Foiled.
They were sold out. But we did make "Doo"  and the kids had a blast!
Lots of candy for mom and dad to eat.
Karie Herring, thefivefish.com, Halloween, costumes

Karie Herring, thefivefish.com, Halloween, costumes
Big G went as Obi Wan and he really looked like him....if only he wasn't so cracked out on candy I could get a picture of him. He ended up having a sleep over at his friend's house next door.
You can also see my kids are way too busy to sit still for pictures!

Labels: , , ,