This page has moved to a new address.

Monday Mingle

The Five Fish: Monday Mingle

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Monday Mingle

eightymphmom.com, Monday Mingle, thefivefish.com

Welcome to another rendition of Monday Mingle! To play along go visit Jen @ EightyMpHMom.com. Okay, let me warn you......please pee before you leave to watch this mingle. I shall not lie. Also, this mingle was done completely drug and alcohol free. Yes, FREE I tell you! I am not one to take any sort of drugs....well maybe a multi-vitamin or two every now and again.

SO! On with this weeks questions:

1. Talk about a breast cancer awareness program and post a link to that site. You can wear pink if you'd like, or do something else for Breast Cancer awareness (this whole step should be simple).


the3day.org for Breast Cancer walk and Susan G. Komen
Buddy Check 12 to do your breast cancer check on the 12th of every month

2. What is the closest you have come to meeting a celebrity? Or have you ever met a celebrity? (this can be ANY celebrity- famous author/singer/actor/even blogger LOL) - thanks Annie for this question!
3. Would you rather lick a grocery cart handle or lick a bus stop bench?
4. Do you like to sing? Are you a good singer? What would Simon Cowell say about your singing (in your best Simon Cowell accent LOL)? Feel free to sing a short song if you want.
5. Make up a limerick or poem about Monday Mingle! (you know - limericks? "There once was a man from Nantucket....")

Like I said....pee now...or flee later!

AW crap....I totally forgot to do my chicken....but I sang!! K! I WILL, do the chicken next week. PROMISE!! Or.....if I get enough comment love....I will vlog just the chicken or my sheep...they are both pretty good.

Questions for next week:

1. Tell us a joke!
2. How old are you?  We are all friends here - we won't tell!
3. Do you like to dance? Are you a good dancer?
4. What were you for Halloween? Your kids?  Do you do anything special for Halloween?
5. What was your favorite subject in school?  Subject you hated?
6. Get someone else to do a Mingle!

Labels: , , , ,