This page has moved to a new address.

My Quotable Sunday Savior

The Five Fish: My Quotable Sunday Savior

Saturday, May 30, 2009

My Quotable Sunday Savior

Be sure to go See Toni @ A Daily Dose of Toni for more great Quotable Sunday Quotes.
This quote has saved me in every way possible.....including my sanity.....from the mouth of the wise Benjamin Franklin who said:

"Believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see."

Life is about perception. Every person's perception is different from another. The same can be said about reality. So as to say that perception is reality, my perception is not the same as your perception which means that my reality is different from your reality.

Which in reality, what I am trying to say, is embrace all that is different. No one way is right, no one way is wrong, just what works, and what does not and even then what works for you may not work for me. Anger over differences means that you lack control...you lack control over oneself and others. In reality, NO ONE is in control of anything EXCEPT themselves. Accept it, let it go, move on. Maybe even grieve a little.

Labels: , , , , ,