This page has moved to a new address.

I've been Tagged! I love this game!

The Five Fish: I've been Tagged! I love this game!

Monday, June 01, 2009

I've been Tagged! I love this game!

My bloggy pal Brandy over at I'm Not Your Average Soccer Mom tagged me on this meme. I love memes, I love playing tag, I love sharing the love to other bloggy moms! Definitely a fun way to start a Monday!!

8 things I am looking forward to:

1. Reading my books, I have a new one that just arrived and a stack needing love from my eyes and mind.
2. Going camping, I am thinking the weekend of the 12th?
3. My sister staying in AZ
4. Working on my Etsy shop and my little bitty craft stuff.
5. Getting a smoking hot tan this summer.
6. Losing some more weight....damn for having BIG babies...looking to do Jillian's shred.
7. Never having to do homework again for a LONG LONG time
8. Going to the library to get my son his first library card

8 things I did yesterday:

1. Made potato salad & salsa for my niece's birthday party and family cook out.
2. Met my mom and my sister for late night coffee (LOVED that!)
3. Went swimming
4. Went to the grocery store by myself, if only for quick things for the BBQ
5. Cried....my next post will explain.
6. Ate cake and didn't feel guilty about it.
7. Met new bloggy Mom friends
8. Went out in public with no makeup, not even mascara and I felt awesome about that!

8 things I wish I could do:

1. Become independently wealthy
2. Lose weight...instead of sitting at this plateau
3. Not stress out about money
4. Go back to work or at least work more out of my house
5. Not stress out period
6. Take a nap
7. Go on vacation without my kids...haven't had one in NINE years.
8. I wish I could grow a garden without my bulldog or anything else destroying it.

8 shows I watch:

1. NCIS
2. True Blood (my favorite next to Six Feet Under)
3. Jon & Kate + 8 (don't hate!!! I just feel normal watching her)
4. Desperate Housewives
5. Brothers & Sisters
6. Entourage
7. The Mentalist
8. LIFE

8 favorite fruits:

1. Blueberries
2. Strawberries
3. Pineapple
4. Oranges
5. Lemons
6. Pomegranate
7. Tomatoes (yes they are a fruit)
8. Rainier cherries

8 places I would like to travel to:

1. Israel
2. Ireland
3. Spain
4. France
5. Germany
6. Britain
7. Fiji
8. Australia

8 places I have lived:

1. Mesa (twice in my life actually)
2. Chandler
3. Show Low
4. Albuquerque
5. Crazy town...oh wait...still here

Yup, thats it...I hate moving so haven't moved much

Tagging these 8 bloggy pals and of course everyone else that I love:

Modern Mom
Gena
Melissa
Beth
Jen
Helene
Jennifer
Stephanie

So I would keep going....but seriously I would be here all day trying to link back to everyone that I love to read....which is pushing 200+!!!

Labels: , , ,