This page has moved to a new address.

Feature Friday with Trudy

The Five Fish: Feature Friday with Trudy

Friday, August 28, 2009

Feature Friday with Trudy

Have you met my friend Trudy?
She started a really fun meme today about movies!
Now the gig with the movies is that these movies have to be circa 1980 or earlier or ones that you see on TCM.

Here are all the rules that she made:

1. Are you a fan of classic movies, as in TCM (Turner Classic Movies) or like, anything prior to 1980? If so, provide a list of favorites.

2. Discuss a favorite actor and/or actress and tell us why you like them.
What are your favorite movies they have starred in?

3. Tell us if you have a favorite genre of movies (comedy, drama, science-fiction, action, etc...) and why you think you are drawn to that particular style.

4. If you could spend one day with a famous actor/actress, who would it be and what might you do?

My answers since I thought it was too fun!

1.
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Taming of the Shrew
Casablanca
Cool Hand Luke
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
The Way We Were
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner

2.
I love Elizabeth Taylor in her movies prior to 1980, same with Stockard Channing, Katherine Hepburn, Audrey Hepburn. I just love their style, grace, and class.

3.
I can't pick any one genre I love all types of movies. That's why everyone loves movies for all the variety.

4.
As for spending a day with any actor or actress I would have loved to spend a day with Paul Newman. I think he is a fascinating and a lovely actor. I would love to have had a meal, coffee and chat him up.

Now feel free to play along and head over to Trudy's and post on her McLinky!
Have a great Friday!

Labels: , , ,