This page has moved to a new address.

The Five Fish Welcome You, Mona, and Moxie Media to Arizona!

The Five Fish: The Five Fish Welcome You, Mona, and Moxie Media to Arizona!

Monday, September 21, 2009

The Five Fish Welcome You, Mona, and Moxie Media to Arizona!

Hey everyone I am Mrs. Fish, number Two Fish of the Five Fish, and you know me as Karie!

Welcome everyone to my great state of Arizona where myself and my kids are natives! In fact, my kids are fifth generation Arizona residents and third generation Natives! I was dancing around like a teen so honored and thrilled when Francesca and her Moxie team asked if I wanted to play along and host Mona for a tour of the states and the bloggers who live around the U.S. What fun to make Arizona a stop along the way! We took Mona around town and around the state with us. Please enjoy the sights that Mona will be sharing with you including my quick Vlog entry.
(Beware...totally unscripted, unrehearsed, pulled out of my arse...
since that's how I roll...with the MOXIE baby)





Mona Trip Vlog from Karie Herring on Vimeo
.

Some fun facts about the state of Arizona and our travels with Mona:
  • 48th State to the Union. Dedicated on February 14, 1912. So the state is young and HOT! Wewt!
  • Home to the Grand Canyon, the Mojave, Sonoran, and Painted Desert, & Meteor Crater to name a few
  • Home to Cactus League Spring Training and 14 MLB teams that train here(and adding more!)
  • The World Series Champs Arizona Diamondbacks
  • NFL National League Champs Arizona Cardinals
  • Five Major Interstate Highways and 14 US Highways
  • Three State Universities, NAU, UofA, and ASU
  • Home of the Saguaro Cactus which is also a federally protected plant here in Arizona
  • Some of the largest copper mines are found here (hence the name the Copper State)
  • We have skiing in a variety of climates from water skiing less than 20 minutes away to snow skiing just over two hours away.
  • Arizona has the largest Private air museum that Mona experienced with the kids. She was in awe with all her moxie that others can and have shown such great courage.
I won't ruin any more for you...Just come visit our beautiful state and see for yourself! Now here is a little slide show of all the wonderful things we did with Mona while she was here with the Fish in Arizona!




Moxie Movie from Karie Herring on Vimeo
.

Thanks again Francesca and Kacey and Moxie Media Girls: Angie, Kathy, Jill, and Laura this has been a wonderful trip and opportunity and I am glad to be a part of your new venture with Moxie Media!

Labels: , , , , ,