This page has moved to a new address.

Gifts for Mom & Baby: Gaga for Mama Babywear ::CLOSED

The Five Fish: Gifts for Mom & Baby: Gaga for Mama Babywear ::CLOSED

Monday, November 30, 2009

Gifts for Mom & Baby: Gaga for Mama Babywear ::CLOSED

Gifts can be so universal and interchangeable, who says "rules" have to be set for gifts, the way they are given and the way they are received. I personally enjoy gifts that can be given to multiple people which is why I want to share with you Gaga for Mama Babywear for babes and their mothers.



Thank you, Mom.

Have you ever wished that your baby could tell you just how much he or she appreciates everything that you do? Your wish has just come true with Gaga for Mama babywear!

Thank you” is such a simple, yet powerful phrase. And, I bet you would agree with me when I say that as mothers we sure don’t hear it as often as we would like. Well, now you can! Gaga for Mama baby-wear features high quality bodysuits, printed with inspiring sayings, that will make you feel appreciated and loved every day. They also offer coordinating pants, bibs, and sun hats to make a complete outfit for your baby.

The Gaga for Mama baby-wear line is sold at http://www.DoubleUpBooks.com. Double Up Books is the only bookstore that specializes in books for and about twins, triplets, and multiples for parents and children. Double Up Books will be giving away 2 Gaga for Mama bodysuits to 1 lucky winner. [DoubleUpBooks.com, 2009] *The Five Fish did not receive any products in conjunction with this giveaway.


MANDATORY ENTRY:
Visit the babywear store within Double Up Books by going to http://bit.ly/3aXL7 and tell me which 2 bodysuits you would like if you were the winner (please include size and color info).

EXTRA ENTRIES:
  • Follow Double Up Books on Twitter and tell me you do
  • Sign up for the mailing list for awesome money saving deals, new arrivals and MORE!
  • Follow my blog, or tell me you do
  • Follow me on Twitter, or tell me you already do
  • Tweet this giveaway (daily RT's available)-  I'm going Gaga for Mama with @DoubleUpBooks & @KariewithaK http://tiny.cc/RFnJz
  • Fan The Fish on Facebook, (widget to the right)
CONTEST ENDS  DECEMBER 10TH 
@ 11:59 ARIZONA TIME



Best of luck!
*Five Fish always blog ethically and with transparency. Click HERE!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,