This page has moved to a new address.

Wordless / Wordful Wednesday

The Five Fish: Wordless / Wordful Wednesday

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Wordless / Wordful Wednesday


WORDLESS

Grinding out Pies!
(Yes,  a mortar and pestle for my FRESH spices)


WORDFUL


Me and my favorite sister in the world! She is my sister by marriage but I love her all the same! She and I acting like total dorks for NEW MOON! Let me tell you, that was a fabulous experience.
I could care less if people thought the movie was a flop or success. The point of the movie was based on the book and this movie definitely stayed more true to the book. While parts were left out for obvious time constraints, the movie was fab! Did I scream like a ninny teenager you ask?

GOOD GAWD YES!

I loved it! I was wrapped up in the moment with my girls! I had a blast, they had a blast, we giggled. We laughed, we laughed until we cried, we swooned at the hot bods on the silver screen.
We did the double feature of watching Twilight at 9pm and then New Moon at Midnight.
After Twilight though we had some time to spare and so we do what all girls do when they are out late:



WE HIT THE BAR! LOL
Seriously, Brittany in the forefront is Nicole's sister, my sister-in-law's sister and she had never been in a bar.
So we do what all supportive friends do and we went to the bar and had some cocktails. In fact Nicole was so thirsty she hated to let any of her drink go to waste so she decided to help clean the bar.

I won't ruin New Moon for you I won't ruin your excitement and I won't ruin your opinion good or bad. I just know I had a grand time with some people that I love!


My Girls!
Lynsi, Karie (moi), Nicole, Brittany

I love you girls and I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to spend a fabulously fun night with a great group of gals! I am also glad we rolled White Mafia in The Chad's car....because that car is bangin'!!
WEWT for Eclipse ladies!

For more Wednesday fun head on over to the HUB, 5 Minutes for Mom, my favies @ Extraordinary Mothers and of course Angie has some super good fun for some Wordful!

Labels: , , , , ,