This page has moved to a new address.

Win and Give with Betty Crocker

The Five Fish: Win and Give with Betty Crocker

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Win and Give with Betty Crocker

If you have read my blog long enough you know how much I love to give to others. Benevolence is in my core and I enjoy giving to others not only because of karma but I enjoy seeing people's faces when they receive a gift of kindness. Even better is seeing the face of a child when they receive a wonderfully kind gift.

My son is brutally competitive and loves to win but he is so beautifully kind and enjoys giving to others, especially when they are deserving and they are other children. When I received the email about how My Blog Spark was helping to promote the program with Betty Crocker snacks, on specially marked boxes of Fruit Roll-Ups, Gushers, Fruit by the Foot, and Stickerz & Shapes, to donate a laptop to one African child for every laptop won by a U.S. child I knew this as a more than noble post to promote. Grant was so excited when we received the prize pack not only because we received Fruit Roll-Ups and Fruit by the Foot but also the opportunity to win a laptop in our home and that we had a donation made on our behalf to One Laptop per Child.

Grant was ever so sweet because he told me when we went over the Win One Give One program he told me, "Mama, if we win a laptop can we give it to some kids who don't have one. I already have a computer...Dad has three of them in his office so he has one to spare for me." I just about fell over laughing and I was so happy to hear that my son was willing to give to others so selflessly. He also saw that kids should have computers in their lives.
Not only do you support children in need but the products are also Box Tops participants. So everyone wins with these Betty Crocker snacks, and hey, they are pretty tasty. But here is some really powerful footage about the One Laptop per Child program.


Now you can get involved without making any purchase AND you can enter to win a Betty Crocker snacks prize pack and have $25 donated on your behalf to One Laptop per Child. To enter, tell me what you do to promote benevolence with your child? How are you teaching them to help others?

Extra Entries:

  • Follow my blog 
  • Follow me on Twitter
  • Tweet this giveaway with unlimited tweets, no double comment tweet entries: Win and Give a laptop to a child in need with @BettyCrocker snacks and @KariewithaK http://goo.gl/l5PK
  • Subscribe to my feed
  • Blog this giveaway (Worth 5 entries)
  • Grab my button
  • Fan The Fish
  • Add my blog to your text blog roll (Worth 2 entries)
CONTEST ENDS MARCH 4TH @ 11:59PM

Best of luck!

*The Five Fish received a prize pack of Betty Crocker fruit snacks from Betty Crocker on behalf of My Blog Spark and a donation of $25 was made on our behalf to One Laptop per Child. In no way did the product influence this post, this post is to promote a wonderful cause for children around the world.


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Labels: , , ,