This page has moved to a new address.

Passing Out Love

The Five Fish: Passing Out Love

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Passing Out Love

Chadley had lunch today with some of our favorite people. One of which is still trying to convert us for half price Sunday's and 50% off our annual tithings (not bad!) and the other told Chad he gets all his gossip from my blog!! WOO HOO! That is a productive lunch! So here is a shout out from your Neighborhood Common-Law Mormons, the Herring's, to:

The Jarvis' and My Mowers

Check them out and their beautiful families!

Another shout out as well to my BIL who finally hit adulthood! Way to go Brentley, Happy Birthday! Welcome to being 30! Go check out my BIL's beautiful wife, my sister, Mrs. Greer!

Finally, to my SIL and my brother. My brother who finally communicated to me personally...after I don't know how long of always talking to his wife! Love you Chris and Nic! See you guys Sat!

Labels: