This page has moved to a new address.

Wordful Wednesday

The Five Fish: Wordful Wednesday

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wordful Wednesday

What do you do when your favorite friend comes to town?

Go out on the town?
Order in Chinese and drink wine?
Go to dinner and enjoy a few cocktails?

Me?

Well I despise my favorite friend.

She brings me hell. She makes my face break out like I am a teen all over again. She makes me moody beyond belief, I mean I cry at the worst things or I just want to tear your head off and eat you for a snack! But my most beloved part about when my favorite friend comes to town:

I LOVE EVERYTHING DEEP FAT FRIED AND SMOTHERED IN CHOCOLATE!!
I mean I might as well invite Paula Deen to come over and cater for me the whole week while I pig out on ice cream, my dark chocolates (which have antioxidant properties), Taco Bell, I mean you name every single nasty food known to man.....and I eat it when I am being visited by Aunt Flo. You would have thought my mother-in-law invaded by the way I emotionally and hormonally eat!!


HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY EVERYONE!!!
As always please visit Angie and sign Mr. Linky.


Labels: , , , ,