This page has moved to a new address.

Forever I Do

The Five Fish: Forever I Do

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Forever I Do

Who knew that nine years ago today that we would seal our fate forever, that our lives would be where they are now. We thought this day was like any other day, just a job to be done and handled. Who knew what the last nine years have brought.


Through the rough and smooth, the good and bad, the pretty and ugly, we have been there for one another.

On this day nine years ago we made this pledge:

It is my intention to be your best friend, to respect and suport you, to work together with you to achieve those things that are important to us, to accept you unconditionally, and to share life with you throughout the years.

I loved you the day I met you, I loved you the day you proposed to me, I loved you the day you married me, I loved you the day we moved, I loved you the day we became parents for the first time, I loved you the day we became parents for the second and third time (all at once). I have and will always love you.


I love that you know I like my toast done on one side, I like tea in the summer and coffee in the morning, I love that you know I will be stubborn but always open to something new, I hate being dirty but I love playing in the mud, I love that you know me for me and that through all of this time you are still you and I am still me. That we are still us, and that we have ALL of us with the kids.

My best friend and enemy, my best debate partner and ally, my best idea expounder, my bodyguard, my wrestling mate, my shoulder, my ear, my lover, my ying and I your yang.



I would not change a thing. I have no regrets. I wish for nothing more than to have you by my side in all our adventures, fears, good times. I love you. Happy Anniversary.







Labels: , , ,