This page has moved to a new address.

The Hot Dog Debacle

The Five Fish: The Hot Dog Debacle

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Hot Dog Debacle

I am a weeny loving girl!

I proudly flaunt that truly nothing tastes better on a warm summer, late fall day than a juicy, warm, plump, weeny. You thought I was going to say something else. Get your mind out of the gutter...but I like your thinking!

Today, like any day when debating about what exactly to eat for lunch the hubs decides to make a few hot dogs. We here at The Five Fish LURVE hot dogs. Turkey dogs, kosher dogs, lips and sphincter dogs, we like 'em all. While he was preparing his 210 calorie feast, I was munching on edamame. Healthy choice for the dieter in me. However, I buckled when I truly needed more than a snack, so I figured I could make room for the calories and be well within my count for the day.

But here is where the weeny situation gets slippery.

DH adds the following condiments to his forbidden snack:

Ketchup
Mustard
MAYO
(WTF?!)
Um who ordered mayo?!

Yes, I am the communist of all weeny munchies. I refuse, refuse to add the mayo to a perfectly tasty treat. Load me up on onions, relish, mustard and ketchup, each lining the sides mind you, as my OCD cannot handle it any other way. But HOLD. THE. MAYO.

So I beg the question to those of you who love the weeny
between a soft pair of buns what do you slather it with?
Are you like me with mustard, ketchup, relish, and onions?

Labels: , , , ,