This page has moved to a new address.

These Kids Eat Like....Hobbits?

The Five Fish: These Kids Eat Like....Hobbits?

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

These Kids Eat Like....Hobbits?

You thought I was going to say



I fooled you!!

Seriously I think my kids eat ALL the time. Non-stop from the moment they wake up to the time they go to sleep. You would never know with Sara, unless she has a tape worm or something, we don't call her Little Bitty for nothing! Seth and Grant could probably eat some linebackers or at least some fullbacks under the table FOR SURE! And they aren't fat.....but I have been tracking their eating, and seriously all day. So instead of telling you their eating schedule, please watch this informational video that I found on YouTube which will fully explain the extent to which my children eat....and the times they eat!


Labels: , , ,