This page has moved to a new address.

The Hat Diva

The Five Fish: The Hat Diva

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Hat Diva

This little girl is something. She is overly independent, knows exactly what she wants all the time, demands it, is ornery as all get out, gorgeous, loving when she wants to be, and has her tender moments and of course she is bossy. Man, she is her mother's daughter. But I love shoes....she loves hats, I will forgive her when I see her at Churchill Downs donning the biggest, most fabulous hat ever while sipping a mint julep.



Until then, I will enjoy these precious moments with my baby girl. Some days I cannot get over how beautiful this little girl is and she is all mine! Best of all, she plays in the mud, water, and loves to say shit...or is it ship...or chip...either way she is one of a kind and all mine. My Little Bitty, Hat Diva.


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Labels: , ,