This page has moved to a new address.

Rethink What Love Is :: CLOSED

The Five Fish: Rethink What Love Is :: CLOSED

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Rethink What Love Is :: CLOSED

Leslie Blodgett is just a ball of fun if you ask me. When I reviewed her perfume line, I felt that her thought process in her campaigns for her products completely epitomizes a woman; I mean she really nails what life means to be a woman.

Her newest brain child is "Rethink What Matters" where women can participate in fun quizzes to let loose their thoughts and feelings. Maybe confess to some secrets you have held inside about love, finding yourself, even your views on politics. Each week a new topic and Leslie's fabulous products will be featured as well as the option to enter to win more goodies!

This week the topic was love and public displays of affection. I offended myself by fighting to answer these the way I needed. The questions are cheeky and brutally honest in regard to maybe the simple flirtation in the office. But those events happen with people and by rethinking about how we act and how we can better ourselves is part of the fun and to see the results of other women taking the quiz.

So in conjunction with this week's topic I have a giveaway!

I am giving away 1 Smoky Eye Tutorials from bareMinerals specifically for this campaign. Here's how you can enter to win:
  1. Follow my blog and or subscribe AND then
  2. Leave me a comment to tell me how you are rethinking love as we come into Valentine's Day. Are you a cynic for love (like me) or a die hard romantic? (This is a one comment entry)
For extra entries:
  1. Follow me on Twitter
  2. Tweet this giveaway being sure to include @KariewithaK so I see your tweets. ;) (Tweet as much as you want as long as you have a comment in between your previous comment.)
CONTEST ENDS FEBRUARY 16TH @ 11:59PM

Best of luck!
*I will receive my own kit for review but I am holding a promotional giveaway with no product at this time and make no claims otherwise.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Labels: , , ,