This page has moved to a new address.

I'm it in the tag game....and I am so behind the 8-ball

The Five Fish: I'm it in the tag game....and I am so behind the 8-ball

Saturday, November 22, 2008

I'm it in the tag game....and I am so behind the 8-ball

I am behind the 8-ball of EIGHTS!! I was tagged by my sister-in-law's sister Brittany.

8 things I am passionate about:

1. My family
2. Myself (gotta be passionate about yourself for anything to matter!)
3. Cleanliness
4. My blog
5. My education (though I am losing passion with every paper I write)
6. My animals
7. My wardrobe
8. Love

8 words or phrases I use often:

1. F&(K
2. I love you
3. What did I say
4. Hello?
5. Have a good day
6. Its okay
7. Pickles, Peanut, G!
8. Damn it

8 things I want to do before I die:

1. Get married again, without all the drama (as in my crazy relatives drama....thanks C for the clarification)
2. Watch my kids grow into fascinating individuals
3. See Sting in concert on another continent
4. Travel all over with no worries
5. Not answer my phone for a month
6. Take a week with no interruptions
7. Tell a bunch of people Nah Nah Boo Boo and mean it!
8. Tell my kids everyday before I die how much I love them, how special, smart, and awesome they are, and how proud they make me no matter what

8 things I have learned from my past:

1. Never back down
2. Never let them walk all over you
3. Take a deep breath
4. Have patience
5. Karma is a bitch
6. Keep smiling
7. Have fun
8. F&(K all else that doesn't matter

8 places I would love to go or see:

1. Greece
2. Spain
3. Asia ( all over)
4. Australia
5. Peru
6. Panama Canal
7. Japan
8. Visit live volcanoes

8 things I currently need or want:

1. Need: bread
2. Want: Tummy tuck (though getting slimmer by the weeks with the running and stair stepper)
3. Need: a vacation
4. Want: my luxury vehicle back, I miss my Lexus...though my '08 Caravan is pretty pimp
5. Need and Want: Sex, daily!
6. Need: A massage
7. Want: Someone else to clean my whole house before Thursday
8. Need: to get some sleep

I tag anyone who wants to play along!! I am too tired to tag specifics but I love you crazies and post some credit!

Labels: