This page has moved to a new address.

What's Mine is Mine and What's Your's is Mine

The Five Fish: What's Mine is Mine and What's Your's is Mine

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

What's Mine is Mine and What's Your's is Mine

A life lesson every child should learn and learn well is to not get into people's stuff unless asking permission and keeping your hands to yourself. However, some children grow into adults and fail to keep their hands to themselves and root through every one's belongings as if they have a right to them.

Today I have been dealing with the quarterly rotating of clothes. I so hate this daunting task of going through the Squids' clothes to see what fits, what doesn't, what is to be donated, what is to be traded, what is to be sold. (Yes I am very anal about the clothes.....I am so OCD about this) So I am fighting with Pickles MaGoo about not getting into the boxes I have so properly organized based on size and the aforementioned. I fail, however, to keep anything in a box since he finds taking the items out of the box and tossing them all over the room to be great fun! I, on the other hand, do not find this at all funny. But I finally am able to finish and have all my boxes labeled and stored neatly until the next rotation, which should only be semi-annually now. (*crossing fingers)

Finally after dealing with that I go to take a reprieve and see DH and see how his workday is going only to find out he has dealt with one of my accounts and taken it upon himself to reorganize without consulting with me first! THE NERVE!!! I mean the account is mine, yes you have access, HOWEVER, this does not give you the right to DELETE something because you have your own OCD clutter issues. MY STUFF IS MY STUFF! I know, let it go, but seriously the fact he did this unnerved me because I just finished dealing with 2 gnomes digging in the middle of my project that I was hoping to only take an hour..........3 hours later!

To top off the rest of my (ever so organized) day (HA HA!), I find that Big G has decided to take buttons off my laptop keyboard........AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE THEY GO! They are not the typical, QWERTY keys, nope, these are those stupid keys you rarely use, like Page Up and Page Down. So my brand new laptop has been reduced to the value of a tin can with no wrapper on it to determine the contents.

*Sigh

Tomorrow is another day with a whole new list and another set of aggravations that I will laugh off after they all fall asleep and I am burning my excess frustration through massive quantities of cardio.

Labels: , , ,