This page has moved to a new address.

Thing One and Thing Two Celebrate a Birthday!

The Five Fish: Thing One and Thing Two Celebrate a Birthday!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Thing One and Thing Two Celebrate a Birthday!

On February 15th, 2008 when I thought I couldn't walk another day, take the pain of my son resting in my pelvis and pushing on the lowest part of my abdomen and my daughter kicking my stomach resulting in gastro eruptions that I could feel in my throat I FINALLY was in labor. I was also far enough along that the doctors wouldn't stop my labor. I was exactly 36 weeks and 4 days, my labor started about 8:30am and I told DH...."Probably shouldn't go to work. Looks like I am in labor for real!" So he sat around that day playing on the computer while I did miscellaneous laundry, made breakfast, and lunch in between contractions, and then finally decided about 2pm to head into the hospital. So after arriving and getting prepped for my C-section, at 4:53 and 4:54pm Thing One and Thing Two were brought into my life where I would have my life spun into a chaos I was never ready for. The last year has brought lots of tears, pain, loss of sleep, LOTS of joy, and endless love. Words cannot express the joy I have experienced with my little gnomes, angels, demons, Squids, but I know I couldn't imagine life without you. I love you, Mama.

Labels: