This page has moved to a new address.

Wordful Wednesday

The Five Fish: Wordful Wednesday

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wordful Wednesday

I have to say that one of the most awesome joys of being a stay at home is to be able to watch; to just watch how your children grow, react, learn, and how they become his and her own person. I took this picture tonight actually, not for any reason other than I just love these two little people and cannot believe how I, Karie Herring, carried them for 36 weeks and 4 days and brought them into this world and how this world is now their world. They no longer wanted to eat in their high-chairs at the island, so it's now their world and their little dinner table to chow on some good eats. I love my Pickles Magoo and Little Bity with their mouths full of Macs-N-Cheese and strawberries.

Be sure to thank Angie over at Seven Clown Circus and share your wordful Wednesday.

Labels: , , , ,