This page has moved to a new address.

Wordful Wednesday

The Five Fish: Wordful Wednesday

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wordful Wednesday

I am throwing in the towel on Wordless Wednesday...the link ups for that meme are a pain...and to be honest...I am a GABBER!! Yup, non stop, always talking, major gossip, shut me the hell up, cheerleading, blah blah, yadda yadda, squawker!!

Living in the desert where you have "High Heat" advisory days you learn to keep cool in the most fun and CHEAP ways. We have water parks, but really who wants to pay $200 just to go get wet and fight the crowds? Um...not me. Plus when your pool is a "cool" 90 degrees, swimming in an outdoor tub is not always fresh either, wet, but not fresh.

The next best thing?



MALL SPLASH PADS!!!!


I love that Arizona is known for outdoor malls (oh and fabulous shopping) and with the outdoor malls come fun splash pads for the kiddos to enjoy during the warm spring and summer months.
And for you germ-o-phob moms out there...the water is chlorinated which is a plus!
This is what my family did on Sunday, we went to Desert Ridge Marketplace and enjoyed a fun day with some of our Munchkin Mama's ,(a playgroup my girlfriend Jen created for Phoenix and Phoenix metro moms! So awesome) good friends, fun little munchkins, fun in the sun and water, and a nice little lunch we had at Paradise Bakery.
What a FANTASTIC day!!

I have to say I was a bit worried...DH was on the way side of not going...being a bit of a stinker, he was not feeling it, but in the end he had a blast with the rest of us and glad he came along with all the wet and wild....and cheap fun!

And as always head on over to Angies to share in the Wordful Wednesday Fun!!



Labels: , , , , , , , ,