This page has moved to a new address.

My Newest Baby

The Five Fish: My Newest Baby

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

My Newest Baby

You must all be losing your minds right now wondering why I didn't tell anyone I was pregnant.

Well I am not....will never be again....so over that!

But thanks to everyone that played along last month I have a great new business name.....and thanks to TWO wonderful ladies Carol and Tamara who helped in the winning name! I just loved them both and the combo is AWESOME if I say so myself!

Sudzational Faith Love and Soap Company

How freaking awesome is that?!

So without further adieu, here is the baby that I have been investing my time in lately.

Noels Bath and Body: Sudzational Faith Love and Soap Company

I also have advertising space available!
Screaming deals on it too, so let me know so we can get your space reserved!!

Labels: , ,