This page has moved to a new address.

Wordful Wednesday

The Five Fish: Wordful Wednesday

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Wordful Wednesday

I had to absolutely post this picture for two reasons, the first is obviously in honor of Mother's Day and the second is that I cannot stop talking about these guys. Why? Well I just love them dearly and of course they will be the death of me! They drive me nuts, they make me mad, they frustrate the crap out of me, I am always picking up toys or stepping on them (Matchbox cars are the worst in the arch of your foot), I got a short 1 1/2 year break from changing diapers only to start changing diapers again, but who can resist these cute little faces?


They give me moments in life that will never be replaced. From a cute pose to a small hug, the first time they crawl, walk, run, to the first time they go to school. I love that Pickles Magoo can be serenaded by Billy Joel playing piano, Little Bity can wipe her own nose and throw the tissue in the trash (but promptly pull something else out of the trash), and Big G loves to listen to Linkin Park and constantly make sound effects (especially at 6am).

So even though I piss and moan about cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning, I live on little sleep, no privacy, I am referree, bad guy, Tooth Fairy, Santa, the Easter Bunny, and a wife to DH, I couldn't imagine my life without these gnomes who grow up too fast and I am glad I got every single minute to spend with them and with no regrets. Thank you my loves for letting me be your Mom, with all my imperfections and for allowing me to learn and grow with you.
I love you, Mom.







Make sure you go visit my fellow twin mom and blogger Angie to thank her and learn about sharing on your Wordful Wednesday!



Labels: , , , , , , , ,