This page has moved to a new address.

Tuesday is so AAAWWWWEEEESSSUUUMMM!

The Five Fish: Tuesday is so AAAWWWWEEEESSSUUUMMM!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday is so AAAWWWWEEEESSSUUUMMM!

Why is Tuesday so awesome (awe-sum)? Well because today I was nominated for another blog award...only the second in my bloggy career. Can you believe it? ME??!! I mean seriously, I usually only get that award from DH, you know the one right:




I was nominated by my sister which is totally AWE-SUUMM!! So here is a blip about my sister if you don't already know her or follow her blog and our blog:

Brittany - is a true free spirit, my best friend, my best enemy (hey we're sisters), and one savvy chick who got me into this blogging business.


To accept this AWE - SUM award and pass the award onto others I must list 7 awesome things about myself and then list 7 awesome people that I would like to pass the award on to. So here goes, I am AWE-SUM:



1. I got up this morning without barking orders in my drill sergeant fashion and coffee was waiting for me.


2. I made breakfast for EVERYBODY, including mahself, before 8am. This NEVER happens.


3. I made a ruckus, and am still making a ruckus about my son's teacher who is losing her job in June. I will do all I can to make sure she keeps her job....I am AWE SUM.


4. I didn't yell at my kids once today. I know!!! AWESOME!!!


5. I finished all my pointless homework in a timely fashion so I can spend the rest of my time wisely this week (stirring the pot with my son's school)


6. Oh, I was elected Treasurer of the PTO for my son's school. I am SOOO AWWEESUM!!


7. I ate a brownie, from the batch my husband made, shortly after taking them out of the oven....they were so warm, soft and gooey!! I am so totally AWWEE SUUMM!!


Now here are some of my bloggers that I think are awe-suumm, but actually, they are all awe-suum. So here are my 7 that I am limited to:



Annette over @ Fairy Blog Mother

Trisha over @ Mom Dot

Candice over @ A Day in the Life.....

Morgan over @ Mommy Momo

Karrie over @ Knit Purl Gurl

Betty over @ It's Me Betty

Miracle Mommy Bear over @ Moon N Star Mommy

Enjoy your Awesomeness!!!

Labels: , , , , ,