This page has moved to a new address.

Rubbermaid Organizers: The Junk Drawer :: CLOSED

The Five Fish: Rubbermaid Organizers: The Junk Drawer :: CLOSED

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Rubbermaid Organizers: The Junk Drawer :: CLOSED

With all of my OCD tendencies, having order among a house of chaos, you would think that my junk drawer would have been tackled like a running back. Oh no...my junk drawer multiplied, literally, I believe that it spawned a cousin or something.

In my kitchen I have two drawers of silverware depending on where I am standing in the kitchen so I am assuming that my junk drawer figured as much too. Well she is standing here lets toss everything in this drawer and when you are yonder we can throw it in there. Not so much.

So the wonderful folks at Rubbermaid contacted to me to receive and review their six piece, interlocking drawer organizer set. Now I contemplated using the set for organizing all of my kitchen utensils since they are a smorgasbord of disorganized happiness but I knew that I had two drawers in my kitchen screaming the help of Rubbermaid.

Take a gander at what a slob I am....(see I admit failure....failure to be completely OCD 100% of the time):


Look at all of that JUNK! Wet towelettes, toothpicks, batteries, pot holders and mits, rubberbands OH MY!

Now here is what my fabulous drawers look like after unloading all of the contents on my counter and organizing "the stuff" with the help of these great tips:

What is super awesome is that these trays have special feet to help stabilize them so they do not shift and moe around in your drawers like traditional organizers. What else did you expect from Rubbermaid? Plus with the various tray sizes you can configure your organization which ever way you want. Like in my drawers I split up the trays to effectively organize all my junk like my batteries for my kids toys, the candles for the many birthdays we have and will celebrate, the toothpicks I use for baking and I can easily access my ziploc bags without all the stuff getting in the way. And what is with the door knocker?

Now the second drawer is also much much more functional and look! You can see all my pot holders and everything has a place, even all the Chuck E. Cheese tickets we still need to use have a spot.

I am also giving away one of these fabulous organizing packs. An added bonus $1.00 off coupon for Rubbermaid products!
Tell me are your drawers out of hand like mine and in need of some time to get the chaos in order or would you like a more functional product like Rubbermaid's no slip design to help keep your trays in place?

Extra Entries:
  • Follow my blog and tell me you do
  • Follow Rubbermaid on Twitter! 
  • Follow me on Twitter
  • Tweet this giveaway daily: Getting organized with @KariewithaK with this #giveaway from @Rubbermaid 6pc Interlocking Drawer Organizers http://goo.gl/fb/jDrH
  • Subscribe to my feed
  • Fan The Fish
  • Fan Rubbermaid
  • Blog about this giveaway (worth 5 entries)
  • Grab my button



CONTEST ENDS  FEBRUARY 22ND @ 11:59PM

Best of Luck!
*The Five Fish did receive a 6pc interlocking organizer drawer set to review and was not required to write a review positive or negative in exchange for said product.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Labels: , ,