This page has moved to a new address.

My New Project

The Five Fish: My New Project

Monday, January 05, 2009

My New Project

I almost totally forgot to share the fantastic news! Not only are there major perks of multiples such as all the cool comments, clubs, and fun of watching two kids interact with one another the way twin siblings do, but DH and I were invited to be part of a cool project. That cool project is the Arizona Twin Project! We were notified by the Department of Vital Records that Arizona State University is organizing a sociology experiment called the Arizona Twins Project.

I am thoroughly excited about being a part of this and can't wait to post all the fun and interesting tid bits. Now off to feel normal and watch my fellow M.o.M. (Mother of Multiples)
Kate Gosselin of Jon and Kate Plus 8.

Labels: